Can anything besides asthma be causing me not to exhale fully. I can't fully exhale and my accessory breathing muscles are sore for months. Dizzy too.

Dr. Eleanor Host

You should be rechecked about that.
There are some conditions that make the muscles around the rib cage not work as well, and make it harder to breathe. Also, there are many lung issues that can cause you to not breathe right, as well as heart or even issues with the stomach. Some are more likely depending on your age, etc. If your primary doc hasn't been helpful, maybe try a pulmonologist.

You should be rechecked about that.
Dr. Eleanor Host
Dr. Eleanor Host
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See below

Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person.
He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it.

In brief: See below

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Eric Weisman