Doctor I have a lump on the right side on my jawbone and I feel pain I pull it?

See your dentist. Some conditions may require further assessment, tests and your PCP may book a follow-up appointment or refer you to a specialist to determine a diagnosis. Take care.
Evaluation. You need to see a doctor to rule out abscess or lymph node process.