I have dark brown spots on both sides of my abdomen. They have been there for two years now. Sometimes they itch. They cannot be felt. What can it be?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Need to look at them

Spots need to be visually examined to make a diagnosis as these have been there for two years.

In brief: Need to look at them

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Several things

This is one of those problems where a visit to your doctor is necessary to figure out what's going on.
Only after a thorough evaluation, including examination and possibly labs and other tests, can your doctor correctly diagnose you and treat you effectively.

In brief: Several things

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Marsha Davis