I have a "mole" (black spot) on my upper gums just above my two front teeth. I have had the black spot for 3 years. Is there anyway I can get that re?

Surgical incision. Can be removed by surgical incision and the scar that will replace it will be less noticable. The removal should be by someone who can also send it for biopsy because it could also be a melanoma even though quire rare.
Yes. It can be easily removed and a possible biopsy may be necessary depending on the history and presentation.
Yes. Have an oral surgeon take a look. Black spots on your gums are lesions that need to be examined and evaluated.