I have been experencing passing out spells when they happen my cheeks get flushed and my heart rate goes up and i can hear it beating in my ear?

Dr. John Sampson
Anesthesiology

In brief: Passing out spells

If you have not sought medical attention for this, then you need to do so as soon as possible.
Even at your young age your symptoms could represent a life-threatening cardiac or neurologic condition.

In brief: Passing out spells

Dr. John Sampson
Dr. John Sampson
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Need evaluation

You may be describing psvt (paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia).
Some people are also born with accessory bypass tracts. The heart rate in the former could be 220, in the latter >300. You need evaluation to rule out such a serious cause.

In brief: Need evaluation

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Jane Van Dis