Can anxiety cause your period not to come? I am scared i might of gotten pregnant by rubbing on my bf's penis while naked. Im late & have bad cramps!

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: The sperm has

To go into the vagina.
This is a law of non in vitro fertilization. Anxiety or high levels of physical stress can make the brain stop stimulating the ovaries. Does it hurt when u urinate? Are u on the pill? It may be irregular ovulation. If concerned, of course, check a upt. Consider getting the anxiety treated. If your not sleeping well, losing or gaining weight, crying spells? All treatable.

In brief: The sperm has

To go into the vagina.
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Adam Levy