Just diagnosed with fibromyalgia. What prescriptions do they give you to help with pain and other symptoms?

Many, many options. I use more than 50 different medicines to treat my fibromyalgia patients. Every patient is different and medicines that work for one may not work for another. The 3 medicines that are fda approved for treating fibromyalgia are lyrica, Cymbalta and savella (milnacipran). However, many other medicines are also used. Find a fibromyalgia specialist who will work to find medicines that will help you.
Fibromyalgia. You should have a major discussion with whoever diagnosed you to have fibromyalgia. If they are specialists they should be able to inform you and prescribe therapy tha will help you. If you do not get help then maybe you need to get consultation with other doctors.