Are there doctors who can test to find out why I have ADHD and OCD and suggest non medication treatment options?

Sort of. There are no specific tests to either adhd or ocd; both are clinical diagnoses based on patient description of symptoms. However, there are non-medication treatments for both, especially for ocd. Look for a specialist in cognitive behavioral therapy (cbt). In urban areas, you probably can find centers that specialize in non-medication interventions for both adhd and ocd.
Yes, a psychiatrist. Psychiatrists and psychologists can easily perform an assessment including using questionnaires or scales to assess your degree of symptoms. Behavioral changes and cognitive therapy can be effect for some individuals.