I had an EKG at home for life insurance. The tech came , a second time, the first set of results not ok because of disturbance/intfererenc. Erratic. ?

Dr. Jahan Zeb
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Ekg

The ekg equipment used in portable recordings can have poor quality ( as can high end equipment).
Usually this is because of poor contact between the skin and ekg electrodes. Other times the waveforms recorded have artifacts due to movement or other interferences. I often come across such issues on a daily basis and a repeat ekg request is nothing to be alarmed about

In brief: Ekg

Dr. Jahan Zeb
Dr. Jahan Zeb
Dr. Umesh Patel