Been having this bubbling like feeling in my body. Hard to explain. It's mainly near my right armpit buts it happens everywhere. What's happening?

Several things. With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them.
Air trapped. There is a rare contusion where air get trapped under the skin, usually in the upper chest, called subcutaneous emphysema. See a doctor soon.