I think I have a problem with my marriage. Is it a good idea to see marriage counselor? Thanks.

Dr. James Eitner

Yes, a marriage counselor may be able to help.
However, it would be even better, if you both can agree to see the marriage counselor, individually and/or together. The counselor may be able to see the underlying issue that is causing problems and help you straighten them out.

Dr. James Eitner
Dr. James Eitner
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Marriage Therapy

Yes marital therapist can be very helpful in helping you and your spouse see some of the hidden difficulties between you that may have escaped both of you and they can also help you learn more about maintaining intimacy.
Best.

In brief: Marriage Therapy

Best.
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Rixt Luikenaar

In brief: Together

Kids? Issues with sex? Yes, see a counseler. Intimacy most important, sharing, communication, financial stuff.
But also allowing eachother space to grow and have friends of your own. Respect, empathy for eachother. Counseler can help with this. Ask around for a good one though...

In brief: Together

Dr. Rixt Luikenaar
Dr. Rixt Luikenaar
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Consider a coach instead of a counselor. A coach teaches you improved skills in handling communication break down. So that you could address some of those other concerns. www.histruthclc.com
Dr. Jonathan Jassey