What can I do if my doctor says I have borderline pulmonary hypertension. What can I do to avoid getting it?

Borderline PH. Modifiable pulmonary hypertension (ph) risk include avoidance of stimulant medications such as Fenfluramine and treatment of co-existing lung and heart disease, sleep apnea and thyroid disorders.
Hmmmm. If you are overweight, you may need to loose weight. If your doctor tell you that there is a reason why you are developing phtn, then correcting it may help. I hope this helps. But usually, it is not your fault that you get phtn.