I have had a sore jaw line for a week now, at first I thought it was my wisdom tooth getting infected again but that seems fine. Should I see a doc?

A good idea

Dentist
The only way that you will know that everything is OK, is to see a dentist just to be sure. It is not uncommon for dental problems to temporarily resolve, only to come back with a vengeance. The pain that you experienced might have been temporary and require no treatment. Only a dentist who personally examines you can tell you that for sure. Better to be safe than sorry, as the saying goes.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Dentistry Jaw Pain Sore Teeth

answered:

Jaw Pain

Head-teeth
You refer to previous infection with your wisdom tooth. Even though it seems fine, your jaw pain could reflect a problem with that wisdom tooth, such as a cyst or an infection in the jaw bone. I would recommend you see an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in consultation to determine what the problem is and what would be in your best interest. Good luck!
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Bone Bones Cyst Infection Jaw Jaw pain Maxillofacial Oral and maxillofacial surgery Pain Sore

answered:

Yes

Dental
Could be a number of things causing your sore jaw. Among them are clenching/grinding your teeth, abscessed tooth, etc. Best to consult with your dentist.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Abscess Abscessed tooth Consulting Dentistry Jaw Sore Teeth Tooth abscess