I have had a sore jaw line for a week now, at first I thought it was my wisdom tooth getting infected again but that seems fine. Should I see a doc?

A good idea. The only way that you will know that everything is ok, is to see a dentist just to be sure. It is not uncommon for dental problems to temporarily resolve, only to come back with a vengeance. The pain that you experienced might have been temporary and require no treatment. Only a dentist who personally examines you can tell you that for sure. Better to be safe than sorry, as the saying goes.
Jaw Pain. You refer to previous infection with your wisdom tooth. Even though it seems fine, your jaw pain could reflect a problem with that wisdom tooth, such as a cyst or an infection in the jaw bone. I would recommend you see an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in consultation to determine what the problem is and what would be in your best interest. Good luck!
Yes. Could be a number of things causing your sore jaw. Among them are clenching/grinding your teeth, abscessed tooth, etc. Best to consult with your dentist.