I have had a sore jaw line for a week now, at first i thought it was my wisdom tooth getting infected again but that seems fine. Should i see a doc?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry
In brief: A good idea
The only way that you will know that everything is ok, is to see a dentist just to be sure.
It is not uncommon for dental problems to temporarily resolve, only to come back with a vengeance. The pain that you experienced might have been temporary and require no treatment. Only a dentist who personally examines you can tell you that for sure. Better to be safe than sorry, as the saying goes.

In brief: A good idea
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. James Bates
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial
In brief: Jaw Pain
You refer to previous infection with your wisdom tooth.
Even though it seems fine, your jaw pain could reflect a problem with that wisdom tooth, such as a cyst or an infection in the jaw bone. I would recommend you see an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in consultation to determine what the problem is and what would be in your best interest. Good luck!

In brief: Jaw Pain
Dr. James Bates
Dr. James Bates
Dr. Steve Krendl
Dentistry
Could be a number of things causing your sore jaw.
Among them are clenching/grinding your teeth, abscessed tooth, etc. Best to consult with your dentist.

Dr. Steve Krendl
Dr. Steve Krendl
Dr. Keegan Duchicela