I might've quit nicotine, but I have a drug problem. I do hydrocodone and I smoke potpourri making the inside of my mouth sore. Non prescribed?

Get help. I agree with dr. Nawaz. If you are abusing hydrocodone and other chemicals - you have a problem. Consider attending narcotics anonymous. Talk with your physician about a consultation with an addiction specialist.
Rehab. You have addiction problem you are using nicotine and pain killer even to pot pouri so you have addiction seek help inpatient or outpatient rehab if not you may need detox and rehab.