Hello, I have been trying to get pregnant for the last one year. Alll test indicate am ok. What should I do? Was on moonths injection for 2 years

Was he evaluated? Do not overlook the male partner, a extra specific, sensitive semen analysis by an infertility center may be in order. This can usually be ordered by your gynecologist. Has an after sex test been done to see if his sperm is compatible with your cervical mucus? Just a few ideas, or if not consulted with an infertility specialist, take your records for a second opinion.