How dose Zoloft (sertraline) and respadone affect your mensuration?

See below. Zoloft (sertraline) should not affect your menstruation. Risperidone can occasionally affect menstruation as it can affect a hormone called prolactin. A high prolactin level can cause breast development (gynecomastia) and milk secretion (galactorrhea).
Possible SE's. Zoloft may cause menstrual irregularities in 1 to 10% of women. Risperidone may cause amenorrhea or "menstrual disorder" in 0.1 to 1%, & delayed menstruation in less than 0.1% of women.