How can I prevent stretch marks?

Weight management. The truth is you can't prevent stretch marks if they are going to develop. However, you can lessen the likelihood by watching pregnancy weight gain -- the average weight gain in pregnancy is 25-35 pounds. Simple, smart health habits that maintain healthy tissue will keep your skin healthy -- not cocoa butter, creams, or lotions.
Unavoidable. While reasonable weight control and properly supplemented diet intake and recommended sodium intake is advised to minimize excessive tension and provide adequate nutrition to the skin, I am not sure there is much else other than being blessed with good genes. Aloe vera, cocoa butter, lanolin, vitamin e are good moisturizers but do little to mitigate stretch marks.