I play football and broke my fibula in my ankle. How long til i can begin lifting and training again and when can I expect to be back tofull strength?

Dr. Keyvan Ganz
Podiatry

In brief: Depends

A fracture that is not in the joint could get rehab right away, but involving the joint i would wait until full healing.
Usually after 6 weeks the bone is stable and swimming, aquajogging and nonweightbearing weightlifting ie bench press could be done early. Check with your doctor until bone healing is noted on xray.

In brief: Depends

In brief: Consult with doctor

Who is treating you or see a specialist.
Physician who has examined you and who is familiar with your specific situation will be able to provide you with best information.

In brief: Consult with doctor

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine