I have known anemia/gerd/scarring in my lung & recent lar of rectal ca (ned now). New onset of shortness of breath. Do i need to see my dr? Which one?

Dr. Olaf Johansen
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: Start with surgeon

Many things can cause shortness of breath, including some of the things you listed.
However new onset of shortness of breath after recent lar always raises the possibility of pulmonary emboli (unlikely but needs to be considered). Start with your surgeon who will start with a chest xray and if significant concerns will get a ct scan. Good luck.

In brief: Start with surgeon

Dr. Kenneth Stein
Surgery - Plastics

Yes you should see your doctor. I would recommend your internist.
He or she would best be able to figure out what is going on.