I think i might be pregnant but only around 3-4 weeks. I have been taking my birth control pills. Could this have harmed the baby in any way?

Dr. Paula Hillard

In brief: No

If you've missed any pills, they may not be as effective.
You should be taking prenatal vitamins. Do a pregnancy test, stop the pills and use backup birth control. See your doctor. There is no evidence that taking the pill in early pregnancy increases the risks of birth defects.

In brief: No

Dr. Paula Hillard
Dr. Paula Hillard
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Pregnancy possible

The possibility exists.
If you are one week late and still haven't had your menses, you should perform a home pregnancy test. Birth control pills very rarely cause significant problems while taken dring pregnanc.

In brief: Pregnancy possible

The possibility exists.
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Adam Levy