Can i get a job as a therapist/social worker with an a.A.S? If not what steps do I take next? I want to be a psychologist but I have years to go help!

Dr. Fred Gallo
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Depends on job

Some agencies will have positions available for associate degrees, but you'll be competing with bs degrees.
To become a psychologist, you need a phd or psyd. That means a bs, doctorate, internship, and "residence". There are several social work degrees that require less time.

In brief: Depends on job

Dr. Fred Gallo
Dr. Fred Gallo

In brief: No

Ned to meet requirements for licensing by the state where you intend to practice.

In brief: No

Dr. Fernando Miranda
Dr. Fernando Miranda
Dr. Shah Nawaz

In brief: Social work study

You need to finish study first go to school to become social worker msw so you can apply job than go for psychology or become addiction counsellor ladc there is no short cut.

In brief: Social work study

Dr. Shah Nawaz
Dr. Shah Nawaz
Dr. Andrea Brand