My daughter had ear infection can she swim?

Is it middle/outer. If it is outer wait. If middle no under-water swimming for a few days.
Maybe. If it was a 'swimmers ear', she should wait until it is resolved before swimming. If a middle ear infection (fluid behind the eardrum), she may swim if there is no hole in the eardrum or no tube (pe tube), and if she otherwise feels up to it. If there is a hole or tube, she must wear an airtight ear plug.
Ear infections. First ask her treating physician.... There are several types of ear infections, middle ear, external or "swimmer's" ear or both. The ear drum can ber perforated which would make swimming ill advised until it heals. If there is any doubt, see an ENT doc...