I have a white pimple shaped like on the side of my nipple doesn't hurt but only when i squeeze it white puss comes out I am 20 yrs tryin to get preg?

In brief: Folliculitis

These are often infected glands that are located at the base of fine hairs in the area.
Abrasive contact with your clothes/bra and or contact with contaminated fingers can transfer staph or strep to the area that will create puss pockets. A warm compress and keeping the area clean after you popped it may end the problem.If it becomes tender or seems to spread, you may need a round of antibiotics.

In brief: Folliculitis

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: It may be a

Small skin infection, like a pimple, just on the breast, especially if new red and tender. Try warm compresses, keep clean with soap and water and go in if it worsens.
It's not due to your attempt at pregnancy and will not affect your chances, gd luck.

In brief: It may be a

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Adam Levy