Help please! What drugs are good for anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorders that won't cause weight gain?

That's a tough one. Bezodiazepines dont cause weight gain, work well but can be addicting so use cautiously. Hydroxyzine (vistaril) and Buspirone (buspar) are minimally effective & don't cause weight gain they deal mostly with anxiety & may help OCD some. The best meds long term are serotonergic or dual acting antidepressants (serotonergic/noradrenergic) for both anxiety and OCD but most can cause some weight gain.
As above ? First there is no free lunch and second weight gain usually depends on what u eat , how much u eat and how much u exercise, eat fruit , vegetable , avoid junk food and excersize and most likely. U will be ok . In addition u can talk with u prescribing provider.
Ssris. the serotonin reuptake inhibitors are the place to start. it's not a given that they all cause weight gain. I'd recommend lexapro/celexa or Prozac to start. I'd avoid Paxil (paroxetine) at first. .