There is a really sharp pain right inside my right ear?

See doctor. Someone needs to look inside your ear to see what is going on. You may have some inflammation, or if you put anything inside your ear, even a q-tip, you might have caused some injury. It's also possible you might be experiencing referred pain from another source.