Yesterday, i found a hard lump in my left breast (on top of breast above nipple). I have aching in my armpits but otherwise no pain.

Dr. Dariush Vaziri
Breast Surgery

In brief: Seek medical care

Any palpable lump which is discoverd by the patient, her signifiant other or the health care provider needs a complete work up to determine its exact nature.
Many turn out to be benign (not cancer) and some may be malignant (cancer). You need to see your doctor or a breast care specialist to have this lump checked nd diagnosed. Do not delay.

In brief: Seek medical care

Dr. Dariush Vaziri
Dr. Dariush Vaziri
Dr. Steve Martinez
Breast Surgery

In brief: Evaluation

This is certainly deserving of an evaluation with your doctor. Then, you may have a mammogram, ultrasound, or both.
If a suspicious area is found, this will require sampling it with a needle to see what it is. Don't delay!

In brief: Evaluation

Dr. Steve Martinez
Dr. Steve Martinez
Dr. Jane Van Dis