How should I breathe to stay relaxed calm and weightless. Through my nose and out of my mouth?

Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: See above?

Usually yes.

In brief: See above?

Usually yes.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Yes, thru meditation

Find a quiet place where you can be undisturbed for 5-20 minutes.
Close your eyes and take slow deep breaths, inhaling through your nose and exhaling through your mouth. "hyper-focus" on listening to the sounds of your breaths, visualizing the air molecules entering and leaving your lungs. Practice this daily (or more frequently if necessary) for improving mental clarity and decreasing stress.

In brief: Yes, thru meditation

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng

Do it and be attentive to how the air flows into your system, how fills and expand the lungs and the chest.
Take some time and then breath out with the same level of attentiveness. Repeat the process.

Dr. Alessandra Bertolucci
Dr. Alessandra Bertolucci
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine