What are the challenges of having a relationship with a female that has been sexually abused?

Trust a problem. There is usually a problem with trust. Since the abuse is usually at the hands of someone she trusted, it is hard for her autonomic system to trust that you, too, won't abuse her someday. Maybe today. So sexual responses can be inhibited - or even exaggerated. Hard for her to know she is loved for herself (how valuable could I be if someone could do that to me? But with therapy+time it can work!
Sexually abused Fema. When a female is sexually abused she can get ptsd which can become chronic if she does not receive proper care.