As a male adult, what is the best way that I can determine if I am afflicted with aspbergers?

Dr. Madan Uprety
In brief: Select right doctor
I see a lot of individuals with aspergers syndrome in my practice.
It is often misdiagnosed or completely missed. Symtoms comes in wide spectrum. I would recommend you to see either psychiatrist or psychologist who has experience diagnosing and treating aspergers. Management typically depends on severity of social impairment. Behavioral therpay and/or medication found to be useful.

In brief: Select right doctor
Dr. Madan Uprety
Dr. Madan Uprety
Dr. Bryan Levey
Or a neurologist with Aspergers experience.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Seek care
You should first start with your pcp, then if needed a referral to someone who can do testing and assessment for this condition.
This is usually done by a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist. Start with your pcp and work it out!

In brief: Seek care
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Adults who have not been diagnosed in childhood or as adolescents may have a harder time convincing even professionals to test for Aspbergers disorder. The good news is that it has become a more understood and recognized disorder and many adults were missed earlier in their lives because it wasn't well recognized. That may mean that the disorder could be easier to deal with. Testing is a good idea
Dr. Eric Weisman