I went to dr. They said I have nasal congestion. Gave me sudogest. I've had it for 12days now. With my left ear plugged. I'm very annoyed please help?

Dr. William Culviner
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Middle ear effusion

It sounds like you might have fluid in the middle ear. A cold or allergies can cause the eustachian tube to swell, impairing drainage from the middle ear. This can lead to congestion or fluid(effusion) in the middle ear. This causes reduced hearing or blockage.
Decongestants, nasal steroids, oral steroids, and Guaifenesin can be used to reduce congestion or drain fluid. See an otolaryngologist

In brief: Middle ear effusion

Dr. William Culviner
Dr. William Culviner
Dr. William Forsythe