I have shingles the break out has gone but I still have the burning and raw sensation on my skin what can I do for the burning and soreness of skin?

Prescription meds. I would talk with your doctor. There are prescription medicines that can help with the burning and pain after a shingles outbreak. The most common of these is known as Gabapentin (neurontin). It is not right for everyone, so you and your doctor can decide. Opioids such as oxycodone can also be helpful. I hope you feel better soon.
Postherpetic Pain. There is no single treatment that relieves postherpetic neuralgia in all people. In many cases, it may take a combination of treatments to reduce the pain. Lidocaine skin patches these are small, bandage-like patches that contain the topical, pain-relieving medication lidocaine. These patches can be cut to fit only the affected area. You apply the prescription patches, directly to painful skin.
Neuralgia. The chronic pain after shingles is called postherpetic neuralgia. There are some drugs available to treat this condition contact your physician.