I had a reoccuring cyst on my back come to a head and pop, but its still hard and slightly painful. What should I put on it?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Use warm soaks

Use warm soaks and if still no better see your doctor.

In brief: Use warm soaks

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Gary Pitts

In brief: Sebacious cyst

This is likely a sebacious cyst and can usually be excised in your family doctor's office.
While you can get rid of the infection temporarily it'll most likely recur without removing it.

In brief: Sebacious cyst

Dr. Gary Pitts
Dr. Gary Pitts
Dr. Marvin Den

In brief: Removal

If it is recurring it is likely something that needs drainage and pssible removal to avoid its recurrence.
Depending on its size you may need to see a surgeon to have it taken care of properly.

In brief: Removal

Dr. Marvin Den
Dr. Marvin Den
Dr. Shontae Buffington