Can you take a male enhancer with accutain?

With caution. Accutane brand is no longer available in the us. Isotretinoin, its generic form, is available & does not show interactions with viagra/ cialis/levitra/muse but the drug alone has numerous side effects & potential dangers; so discuss it thoroughly with a qualified provider before using it. Also discus why you want to use these drugs intended for erectile dysfunction, not increased sexual performanc.
There is no such.... No male enhancer exist. They are a waste of money! Cialis type meds will help with an erection. Testosterone will only boost libido if levels are low. But nothing will increase the size of the male organ, except being "turned on." since most male enhancers are of questionable supplements, I would advise no one to take them. But there is likely no interaction with accutane!