When I am nervous I start shaking really bad and I can't stop. Is there a household way to stop this?

Stay active. Exercise is a great way to relieve stress. Your body releases endorphins during exercise, which can help you feel calm. If you exercise 30 - 60 minutes a day, your stress levels can improve. When stressed, take 5 slow, deep breaths with your eyes closed, then roll your shoulders forward 5 times, then back 5 times. This will slow your heart rate and release tension in your neck and shoulders.
Hold object/fabric. Try to have a object that you can bring with you to a place you feel good- maybe pick up a rock in the park or beach and when you feel stressed hold that object and transfer your thoughts to the place you were when you found that object see whether this relaxes you. The other choice is to have a fabric like blanket when you go to pray and wrap this around you at the time of stress.
Shaking. There are several causes possible for this, e.g. A drop in your blood sugar. Call your doctor for a checkup to see what is causing your problem so you can receive proper treatment.