I might be pregnant i need to know im 18 and still at collage I've got a stabble relationship but need to know please help im showing all the signs ?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: Please do a urine ho

Home preg test, will be + a few days before the missed period, if - then see a gyn or the student health center and do a blood preg test.

In brief: Please do a urine ho

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: Do the test

Urine pregnancy tests are readily available over the counter in pharmacies or many grocery stores.
They will turn positive when the concentration of pregnancy hormones is high enough to show up. This is usually within 2-4 weeks of conception. If negative, you can retest in another week. If positive, you can have this confirmed at a doctor visit.

In brief: Do the test

Dr. Cindy Juster