Its almost 1month that I hav skin allergy, I take already loratidine and put calamine lotion but still I suffer from itchiness what cream should aply?

Steroid cream. Depending on what area of the body is affected, topical steroids of different potencies can be used for the rash. Most important is to find the offending cause. Consult an allergist and get guidance on your triggers.