My brother just have a heart attack and he can't work and very depress what kind of activities can I suggest?

Cardiac rehab. In addition to seeking treatment for any component of depression, most patient who have had a heart attack will benefit for cardiac rehabilitation. This is a monitored exercise program that is designed to help patients with cardiac problems develop better exercise tolerance and lower recurrence risk. It may even help lift mood. This can be discussed along with risk factor reduction with his doctor.
Consult psychiatrist. It is frequent to have depression after heart attack, cva (brain haemorrhage) or cancer. Depression should be treated just like any other illnesses. Btw poor energy and lack of initiative is one of the most common symptoms of depression.
Consult His Primary. Even primary care doctors are very adepth in treating major depression and anxiety. Psychiatry is great if he is open to the idea, but a lot of people do not want to see such a specialist "off the bat". Hopefully he has a good relationship with his current physician. If not, he needs to find at least a primary care doctor he is comfortable with. His doc will know if he needs to see a specialist.
Be Supportive. Major depression is fairly common in those who have suffered a heart attack -up to 20%. Try and get him to seek medical attention. Both counselling & medication can help. Depression can also have a neg impact on his ability to recover or willingness to take needed medications & may increase odds of recurrence. His cardiologist best to give advise exercise regimen and what activities are safe.