I really don't see the point of living. I don't have motivation for eating, bathing or doing anything basically. I just want to sleep. What's wrong?

Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: You need help now.

Everyone has bad days, but if you are beyond this, and don't see a reason to go on, you are probably depressed.
There are good, reliable treatments for depression - and you can feel better. If you feel there is any risk that you may harm yourself - if you are thinking suicide, call your crisis clinic or go into any er now. Treatment can work - as long as we're breathing. Good luck; it gets better.

In brief: You need help now.

Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko