I need to give a speech and I need something, pref. Natural, to help ease my anxiety. Any suggestions?

Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Be prepared
There are several things one can do.
Prepare you speech well ahead of time. Know your subject well. Try it out if possible on family or peers. Get a good nights sleep before the talk. Music that is tailored for relaxation is a good thing to use when close to presentation. Avoid caffeinated beverages and eat lightly before speaking. Chamomile tea is relaxing. Above all stay positive.

In brief: Be prepared
There are several things one can do.
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Anxiety
Join toastmasters .
This will teach you how to naturally keep from getting anxious concerning giving a speech.

In brief: Anxiety
Join toastmasters .
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine