I feel angry. I look at my arm and attempt to try to cut myself. But I can't ! I want to tho. How can I do that ?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Anger and cutting

How old are you? Are you able to talk to your parents or anyone about your anger.
This amount of anger is not normal and you need help. It is vital that you see doctors that specialise in anger. Can your parents call a doctor for you to get help? Please ask more questions here if we can help.

In brief: Anger and cutting

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Donald Hazlett
What you say shows you know it isn't right and the fact you haven't done it shows some control. Use those two strengths and talk to family you trust and together with them seek professional help. In that safe environment it's much easier and more likely the reasons for all of this can be figured out and solutions put in place to help resolve this kind of dangerous and painful problem.
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Angry and cutting ?

Pervasive depressive symptoms , mood swing ( one minute fine one minute angry), chronic feeling of emptiness and cutting behavior r symptoms of borderline personality d/o.
Try to find a psychiatrist for med management and a therapist for dialectical therapy. If u can't u need to go to er for evaluation and treatmentp.

In brief: Angry and cutting ?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine