I am insanely addicted to porn and masturbation, it's effecting my mental health. How do I fix myself?

David Miller

In brief: Support manditory

You can't fix yourself but you can align yourself with people who can support you in your recovery.
In addition to the fine groups already listed, i would highly suggest that you seek out your local celebrate recovery chapter and see if they don't have a group specific to sex addition. You've taken the first step by admitting you need help. Now let others help you down the road.

In brief: Support manditory

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Seek support

You need to talk to someone, your doctor, perhaps a therapist that specializes in sex addictions.
Medications may be of some moderate benefit as well, ex ssri's, but used alone would unlikely take care of the whole problem, there are 12 step meetings for sex addictions as well such as ssa, sex addicts anonymous. You not alone.

In brief: Seek support

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Adam Front
SAA's web site is www.sexaa.org
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham