I am unable to conceive trying almost 1 and half year after my abortion in 2010?

Dr. Steven Lindheim
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Could be an issue

Questions for you? 1.
Was abortion uncomplicated? 2. It is possible tissue is left behind and you may have developed intrauterine adhesions 3. Tubal adhesions could have resulted from the procedure -->thus a hysterosalpingogram (hsg) and pelvic ultrasound are indicated to rule out a pelvic factor 4. Do you have a new partner? A semen analysis may be indicated.

In brief: Could be an issue

Questions for you? 1.
Dr. Steven Lindheim
Dr. Steven Lindheim
Dr. Kenan Omurtag

In brief: Unlikely that

Termination is to blame for this, but you should be evaluated for secondary infertility immediately.
Talk to your obgyn about whether or not you should see a reproductive endocrinologist. Age is a major factor.

In brief: Unlikely that

Dr. Kenan Omurtag
Dr. Kenan Omurtag
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham