How can I get rid of all the frustration that is accumulating inside me and making me more frustrated?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Counselling
You need an outlet.
That would be a counsellor that can listen, make judgement on how your frustrations are affecting you and guide you in treating your problem. This could be your pcp or a professional counsellor or other mental health provider. Exercise can help. A good friend can help. Getting involved in other activities can help. Identify and act! you can do it.!

In brief: Counselling
You need an outlet.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Donald Hazlett
So much thinking about frustration can only cause more frustration. I agree with Dr Profitt that above all "do" something and there are many possible good choices for what to do. Don't wait for it to just go away.
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Therapy helps,
if you want it and are willing to work on your problems.
If you are feeling a build up of frustrations, why not talk to someone who is trained to help? Go with an open mind and a willingness to talk about any and all problems that are bothering you. Your psychologist will help u decide if a psychiatric medication evaluation makes sense. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

In brief: Therapy helps,
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Getting rid of frust
See a therapist for cognitive behavior therapy , he will help u identify u negative thoughts that make u feel this way and help u change it to a positive one.

In brief: Getting rid of frust
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine