Boyfriends sister has a 105 fever and is vomiting. Could it be allergic reaction to bipolar medication?

Dr. Madan Uprety
In brief: Can be SERIOUS
I am not sure what medicine she is on.
If she is on antipsychotics, it is important to consider neuroloc malingnant syndrome, which is a medical emergency. I would suggest to take her to er for evaluation unless there is other clear reason for fever.

In brief: Can be SERIOUS
I am not sure what medicine she is on.
Dr. Madan Uprety
Dr. Madan Uprety
Dr. Paul Harper
Surgery
In brief: Not likely
A fever that high with those symptoms can be an acute emergency.
I have never seen a medication cause a fever like that. Get to a doctor or an er asap.

In brief: Not likely
Dr. Paul Harper
Dr. Paul Harper
Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Not likely
A fever that high & vomiting in an otherwise normal person, presumably a teenager, is not associated with medication, but more likely with influenza or an acute illness.
It's best that your boyfriend's sister seek medical attention.

In brief: Not likely
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Marsha Davis