Will my wisdom teeth come in even though my mouth is too small?

Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Probably not

Back in time man ate a diet of roughage.
In modern times a more refined diet has led to our jaws getting smaller, hence less room for wisdom teeth to erupt. Most people present day have impacted wisdom teeth!

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Unlikely

It has been an evolutionary trend for our jaws to get smaller, although we still have the same amount of teeth (usually 32).
When it's time for the last teeth to come in, there is often insufficient room for them, resulting in the need to remove them. The smaller the jaw, the greater the likelihood of this happening. However, each case is different. Your dentist can monitor them & advise you.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Steven Seres