I feel suicidal because of heart palpitations. Is there any relief for me?

Dr. Jahan Zeb
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Help is available

Seek expert help right away.
There are many resources that can help with how you are feeling. The best place to start is with a healthcare provider. If you are having thoughts of harming yourself seek emergency help right away and notify your family and friends on how you feel.

In brief: Help is available

Seek expert help right away.
Dr. Jahan Zeb
Dr. Jahan Zeb
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Palpitation treat

Treatments include not using caffeine, alcohol , street drugs, smoking and other stimulant substances.
Try to learn meditation and other calming techniques, cut out herbal substances, cough and cold medicines, nutritional supplements, see your doctor to be sure no direct heart problem and for treatment if the basics above don't help. You need to see a psychiatrist also suicidal is serious.

In brief: Palpitation treat

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Calvin Weisberger