I have a lump in my mouth. What could be the reason?

Dr. Daniel Quon
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Several

Lumps and bumps in the mouth can be soft, hard, or in between.
Some lumps and bumps are anatomical variants of normal structures in the mouth, while some are a result of trauma or some disease process. Your dentist can provide you with some answers after a thorough exam and any indicated x-rays or studies.

In brief: Several

Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Several things

These symptoms can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other satudies.
Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you.

In brief: Several things

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino