I had a emg on my right arm after a car accident. My bicep showed no electrical activity, what's this mean?

Dr. ISRAEL GRINBERG
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: You need treatment
That means that your problem must be treated by a physician.

In brief: You need treatment
Dr. ISRAEL GRINBERG
Dr. ISRAEL GRINBERG
Dr. Michele Arnold
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Preliminary answer
Having 'no activity' in a muscle suggests nerve damage.
I suspect you must have suffered a neck injury or nerve injury to the brachial plexus of nerves (that lives under your collarbone). Timing of the EMG is important, since testing immediately after an injury helps find the problem, but repeat testing later helps give a more accurate estimate of recovery.

In brief: Preliminary answer
Dr. Michele Arnold
Dr. Michele Arnold
Dr. Steven Arbit
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Nerve damage
This most likely means that the nerve to the biceps or one of the spinal nerves are damaged.
The EMG hopefully identified the exact location of the damage and your physician can come up with a good treatment plan.

In brief: Nerve damage
Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Eric Weisman