Exercise bike, treadmill, elliptical, ski machine etc. If you had the choice of only one, what would it be?

Dr. Janet Greenhut
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Doesn't matter

The one you choose should be the one you're going to use.
The type of machine is less important than how much you use it and whether you keep challenging yourself. In order to improve your fitness you have to keep doing a little more than is comfortable -- exercise in the zone of discomfort., but not pain the type of machine -- or no machine -- is a personal choice.

In brief: Doesn't matter

Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. ISRAEL GRINBERG
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: IT DEPENDS

Depends which type of exercise you like better.

In brief: IT DEPENDS

Dr. ISRAEL GRINBERG
Dr. ISRAEL GRINBERG
Dr. David Wyatt

In brief: Agree

Dr greenhut is absolutely correct.
People get too caught up in which machine. Pick the one you like/enjoy the most. I would add that once you are comfortable on it - to make use of the interval programs !

In brief: Agree

Dr greenhut is absolutely correct.
Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine